The design and content of this website are copyright of Healthwise Ltd. All images are copyright of Honeybee Health Store Ltd, unless otherwise credited. Content from this website may not be reproduced without prior written arrangement with Healthwise.
Honeybee Health Store is a limited company registered in Ireland under number 67244. Our registered office is at 4 Lower Abbeygate Street, Galway, Ireland.
- Terms & Delivery
- All prices include VAT, but not shipping or handling unless otherwise specified. Prices are subject to constant changes, and we reserve the right to modify our prices in compliance with price changes from our suppliers.
- Healthwise.ie reserves the right to cancel orders or postpone the time of delivery in the case of significant price changes or delivery failure from our sub-suppliers. All times of delivery provided by us are to be considered conditional, unless individually confirmed by Healthwise.ie. Any price changes taking effect after an order is submitted will not be backdated. We take reservation for possible typographical errors and omissions.
- Delivery costs €5 on orders of less than €40 in value; we offer free delivery on orders of €40 or more. We reserve the right to change delivery fees; any delivery fee changes taking effect after an order has been submitted will not be backdated. We take reservation for possible typographical errors and omissions.
- Privacy & Security
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 1st, 2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal details necessary for order fulfilment
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to client services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, services or other information for which you have subscribed
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Technical details of visits to the website are logged for the purpose of statictical analysis (by Google Analytics).
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from making full use of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at service< at > healthwise.ie
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at service< at > healthwise.ie
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect..
- Returns & Replacements
In the event that a product needs to be returned due to it being damaged in transit, or an incorrect product being dispatched, please contact us within 2 days of receipt of the product at email@example.com.
We will be happy to send a replacement product, or issue a refund in the case of the product being unavailable. This will be done once your return has been received.
- Medical Information
Information provided on this website should not be construed as being medical advice, it is provided for guide-line purposes only. Should you require specific medical advice or diagnosis, we strongly recommend you visit a qualified medical practitioner .
Products available on this website should not be used if you are taking any form of medication without first consulting your doctor